This Copyright Statement (“Statement”) governs the use of the content on the website of Refresh Columbia (“Company,” “we,” or “us”). By accessing our website and making use of the content, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read this Statement carefully before proceeding. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use the content on our website.
1. Ownership of Content
1.1 The content on our website, including but not limited to articles, images, logos, graphics, and audiovisual materials, is the property of Refresh Columbia and is protected by copyright laws.
1.2 All rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, in and to the content on our website, are reserved by Refresh Columbia.
2. Permitted Use
2.1 You may view, download, and print the content from our website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you:
- Retain all copyright and proprietary notices displayed with the content.
- Do not modify, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the content without our prior written consent.
- Do not use the content for any commercial purposes without our express permission.
2.2 Any unauthorized use of the content on our website may violate copyright laws and other applicable laws and regulations.
3.1 All trademarks, service marks, logos, and trade names displayed on our website are the property of their respective owners.
3.2 You are prohibited from using any trademarks or trade names without the written permission of the owner.
4. Reporting Copyright Infringement
4.1 We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.
4.2 If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, please notify us promptly with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The location on our website where the allegedly infringing content is located.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
4.3 We will investigate and take appropriate action in accordance with applicable copyright laws.
5. Links to Third-Party Content
5.1 Our website may contain links to third-party websites or content that are not owned or controlled by Refresh Columbia. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party websites. You access third-party websites at your own risk.
6. Modification of the Statement
6.1 We reserve the right to modify or update this Statement at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review this Statement periodically for changes. Your continued use of the content on our website after any modifications constitutes acceptance of the updated terms.